Thank you for your interest in joining our team at North Wasco County School District! Below you will find information on where to apply for open positions and an overview of our compensation information.
We look forward to working with you!
About The Dalles
Located along the banks of the mighty Columbia River, just 84 miles east of Portland, The Dalles is the eastern gateway to the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area. Outdoor enthusiasts find the Gorge to be a perfect environment to pursue wind, snow, and whitewater sports, road and mountain biking, hunting, fishing, hiking, golf and more! Serving as a center of Native American trade for over 10,000 years and the end of the Oregon Trail, history buffs will find the area steeped in history and culture. The Dalles has a quaint and historic small town feel, with a population just over 15,000. Boasting a mere 14 inches of rain annually, The Dalles is home to bountiful agricultural products, including world-renowned cherries, grapes and wheat. It is home to Columbia Gorge Community College, which offers the first wind-power training program in the Pacific Northwest, Google’s Data Center, numerous orchards, vineyards, wineries, craft breweries and a thriving business community.
- To search and apply for open positions, click on the red "Click Here" button above.
- Click on the title of the position for which you wish to apply. This will take you to the details of the job posting.
- If you meet the minimum qualifications for the posting, click on the "Apply for this Position" button.
- If you have an existing Recruit & Hire account, login using your existing username and password under "I already have a Recruit & Hire account".
- If you do not have an existing Recruit & Hire or EdZapp account or would like to create a new account, you should enter your information under I am a new applicant and follow the instructions.
- If you already have an existing EdZapp account, you may login under I want to transfer my account from another Recruit & Hire District or from EdZapp with the email and password information you have previously established.
- Once you have logged in, fill out all of the appropriate sections of the application by following the prompts.
Please note: To be considered for a position, applicants must submit a separate online application to each desired job posting and complete all required sections of the application. Please carefully review the job posting requirements to ensure that you have completed and attached all required documents (e.g. cover letter, resume, letters of recommendation), as the district is not obligated to review incomplete applications.
Important Salary & Benefits Information:
North Wasco County School District prohibits discrimination and harassment on any basis protected by law, including but not limited to, an individual’s perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, marital status, age, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, familial status, economic status, veteran’s status, or because of the perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, marital status, age, mental or physical disability pregnancy, familial status, economic status, or veterans’ status of any other persons with whom the individual associates.
North Wasco County School District 21 is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable state and federal statutes and regulations in employment and school district programs. North Wasco County School District is also committed to maintaining drug-free workplaces and complies strictly with all applicable state and federal statutes and regulations.
North Wasco County School District uses the E-Verify Program for Employment Verification of new employees. Click below to view information about the E-Verify program and requirements.