Our team has been up early assessing the weather and road conditions and have made the decision to move to a full closure today. We appreciate your support and understanding, stay safe out there!


If you do not currently receive alerts via our ParentSquare communication system, you can now sign-up to join our Community Group for weather related updates, here: