The Oregon Department of Education produces yearly reports for schools and districts.
See information below for more detail.
Division 22 Standards
In April 2020, the State Board of Education adopted a new administrative rule, OAR 581-022-0103: State Standards for the 2019-2020 School Year. This plan includes a change of date for the Assurance submission to ODE from February 15th to November 15th in order to make the reporting more proximal to a completed past school year. OAR 581-022-0103 also temporarily established a streamlined set of Division 22 standards in effect for the 2019-2020 school year, in recognition of the challenges faced by districts to accommodate for the emergency shift to Distance Learning for All in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
For the 2019-2020 school year, school districts are required to report on the Division 22 standards included in OAR 581-022-0103; any standard not included in this rule has been waived for the 2019-2020 school year.
By completing the Assurances process, school districts are certifying:
- First, that the school district presented its annual Division 22 Report to the local School Board in a public meeting by November 1st and the School Board acknowledged receipt of the annual Division 22 Report.
- Second, that the district posted its annual Division 22 Report on the school district's website by November 1st.
- Third, that the school district indicated compliance or non-compliance with each of the Division 22 Standards in effect for the 2019-2020 school by November 15th.
The North Wasco County School District's Community Report was given on Thursday, October 22nd, 2020 at the Regular School Board meeting. NWC Schools are in compliance with all Division 22 Standards, however, one area of non-compliance for both Riverbend Community School & Mosier Community School is School Counseling. Boths schools are consulting with the charter school contact at ODE for guidance on what is required for school counseling, and a plan will be in place at both schools by the end of November 2020.
- Please CLICK HERE to review North Wasco County School District's Division 22 Standards for Public Elementary & Secondary Schools - 2019-2020 Assurances Report as presented to the school board. SPANISH - CLICK HERE
- Please click here to review the Division 22 Powerpoint presentation that was included in the Division 22 Report to the School Board.