Thank you for your interest in joining our team at North Wasco County School District! Below you will find information on where to apply for open positions and an overview of our compensation information.
We look forward to working with you!
North Wasco County School District prohibits discrimination and harassment on any basis protected by law, including but not limited to, an individual’s perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or
ethnic origin, marital status, age, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, familial status, economic status, veteran’s status, or because of the perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, marital status, age, mental or physical disability pregnancy, familial status, economic status, or veterans’ status of any other persons with whom the individual associates.
North Wasco County School District uses the Recruit & Hire Online system for all applications (Administrative, Licensed and Classified). The following steps will guide you through the application process:
- To search and apply for open positions, click on the red "Click Here" button above.
- Click on the title of the position for which you wish to apply. This will take you to the details of the job posting.
- If you meet the minimum qualifications for the posting, click on the "Apply for this Position" button.
- If you have an existing Recruit & Hire account, login using your existing username and password under "I already have a Recruit & Hire account".
- If you do nothave an existing Recruit & Hire or EdZapp account or would like to create a new account, you should enter your information under I am a new applicant and follow the instructions.
- If you already havean existing EdZapp account, you may login under I want to transfer my account from another Recruit & Hire District or from EdZapp with the email and password information you have previously established.
- Once you have logged in, fill out all of the appropriate sections of the application by following the prompts.
Please note: To be considered for a position, applicants must submit a separate online application to each desired job posting and complete all required sections of the application. Please carefully review the job posting requirements to ensure that you have completed and attached all required documents (e.g. cover letter, resume, letters of recommendation), as the district is not obligated to review incomplete applications.
For Substitute Employment Opportunities, both licensed and classified, click here to be re-directed to Edcuation Staffing Solution (ESS):
To Review Position Job Descriptions click here:
For additional questions regarding job specific duties, please contact the Human Resources Office at 541-506-3420. For online help, please follow the instructions on the Recruit & Hire application page.
Mentorship Opportunities for Teachers! Find out more by clicking on the image below:
Important Salary & Benefits Information:
- Licensed Salary Schedule 2018-19
- Classified Salary Schedule 2018-19
- D21 Salary Placement Guidelines
- Employee Benefits Package(for those .50FTE and above)
- Coaching/Extra-Duty Stipend Schedule 2018-19
North Wasco County School District 21 is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable state and federal statutes and regulations in employment and school district programs. North Wasco County School District is also committed to maintaining drug-free workplaces and complies strictly with all applicable state and federal statutes and regulations.
North Wasco County School District uses the E-Verify Program for Employment Verification of new employees. Click here to view information about the E-Verify program and requirements.