ACT/SAT free prep website by Prepfactory Click here
Financial Aid Guide to Paying for College (Great Resource!) Click here
Senior Announcements (see Ms. Lisa with questions):
Once you have completed and submitted a college application, don't forget to request transcripts!
- Most schools prefer to receive ELECTRONIC transcripts (but not all colleges offer this option). If electronic transcripts are accepted, you would need to fill in your counselor's email address (LefevreL@nwasco.k12.or.us) on your college application. This generates an email that is sent directly to your counselor with a link for uploading your transcript that is connected to your application. Always come in and check with your counselor that the email was received.
- In order to request a PAPER transcript, come in to the counseling office and fill out/sign a transcript request form for each school to which you have applied indicating your authorization to release records and where you would like transcripts sent. These forms are located by Sharlene- she then prints an official transcript and sends it to the school(s) indicated on the request form.
- February 1st: Gorge Scholars Application Available (for students attending CGCC with a 3.3 GPA+): https://www.cgcc.edu/scholars
- February 1st- FAFSA priority deadline for financial aid
- February 3rd: Local Scholarship Application Packet Available
Call 541.506.3449 and enter the following extensions to reach each counselor:
Sharlene Bonham (ext. 2007): Counseling Secretary
9th & 10th Grade, Last Names A-K: Mike Carpenter (ext. 2018)
9th & 10th Grade, Last Names L-Z: Jeff Morris (ext. 2018)
11th Grade, Last Names A-Z: Randy Hays (ext. 2006)
12th Grade, Last Names A-Z: Lisa Lefèvre (ext: 2005)