TDHS Counseling Information
Call 541.506.3400 and enter the following extensions to reach each counselor:
Sharlene Bonham (ext. 2007): Counseling Secretary
9th Grade: Randy Hays (ext. 2006)
10th Grade: Leanne Neal (ext. 2018)
11th Grade: Lisa Lefèvre (ext: 2005)
Last Name A-G: Randy Hays (ext. 2006)
Last Name H-M: Lisa Lefèvre (ext. 2005)
Last Name N-Z Leanne Neal (ext. 2018)
ACT/SAT free prep website by Prepfactory Click hereFinancial Aid Guide to Paying for College (Great Resource!) Click hereSenior Announcements (see your counselors for questions):Once you have completed and submitted a college application, don't forget to request transcripts!
- Most schools prefer to receive ELECTRONIC transcripts (but not all colleges offer this option). If electronic transcripts are accepted, you would need to fill in your counselor's email address (LefevreL@nwasco.k12.or.us) on your college application. This generates an email that is sent directly to your counselor with a link for uploading your transcript that is connected to your application. Always come in and check with your counselor that the email was received.
- In order to request a PAPER transcript, come in to the counseling office and fill out/sign a transcript request form for each school to which you have applied indicating your authorization to release records and where you would like transcripts sent. These forms are located by Sharlene- she then prints an official transcript and sends it to the school(s) indicated on the request form.
Click here for the Community Service: Community Service Form
- February 1st: Gorge Scholars Application Available (for students attending CGCC with a 3.3 GPA+): https://www.cgcc.edu/scholars
- February 1st- FAFSA priority deadline for financial aid
- February 3rd: Local Scholarship Application Packet Available