Covid Management Plans
School Framework and Safety Planning
The Oregon Department of Education has shared guidance that empowers school district leaders - in partnership with local public health - to make decisions about how to implement health and safety protocols.
The health and safety protocols are advisory for the 2022-2023 school year, meaning that school districts and public charter schools will have the option to implement various mitigation strategies. NWCSD will continue to practice a layering of mitigation strategies for optimal safety including:
- optional face coverings (except in instances of known exposures or positive cases)
- maintaining a communicable disease plan
- maintaining an isolation space in schools
- onsite diagnostic testing
- air flow and ventilation
- hand washing
- cleaning and disinfection
- and submitting a plan for operation.
North Wasco County School District Covid Management Plans:
Additional Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Service Plans
Mosier Community School: